WARNING: This post is very long! Just very happy to share something beautiful! 🙂
Ever since I arrived here in Singapore, my skin has worsened. When I was in the Philippines, I rarely had pimples! But now, look at my face. 🙁 Most of my pimples have disappeared already. But when it’s the time of the month, they start popping up again. I am just so tired of having acne problems, pimple marks, and skin discoloration. I want my healthy, glowing, and clear skin back. Yes, I am desperately in need of a solution.
Thankfully, I have received a new set of skincare products and I want to share it with all of you. Introducing: Zaine Skin Set.
The set claims to:
- Heal pimples and acne;
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads;
- Regulate pigmentation & discoloration;
- Restructure old skin & open pores;
- Eliminate wrinkles and firm up skin;
- Lighten or even remove freckles; and
- Leave a natural pink tone on your face.
Aside from these, it is also skin-friendly and hypoallergenic. It also claims that visible results can be seen in just 7 days!
Zaine Skin Set contains the following: Skin Toner (60 mL at PHP 75), Clarifying Lotion (60 mL at PHP 150), Kojic Whitening Soap for Face and Body (90 g at PHP 38), Peeling Creme (15 g at PHP 200), Bleaching Creme (15 g at PHP 200), and Collagen Creme (15 g at PHP 200). Get 13% off when you buy it as a set for PHP 750.
Before anything else, I’ll introduce the different products in the set.
Product Description: Gently cleanses your skin. Fights acne naturally. Restores skin elasticity and suppleness. Tightens pores, leaving skin smoother, firmer, and more finely textured while restoring vitality of the skin.
Ingredients: Natural extracts in hydro-alcohol base, witch hazel
Thoughts: The product really cleanses my skin without drying it. It also makes my skin really smooth. I love using this day and night because of its nice fruity scent. Smells like honeydew to me!
Kojic Whitening Soap
Product Description: It cleanses and whitens your skin. It helps eliminate pimples, black and white heads. It also serves as antibacterial.
Thoughts: I love this kojic soap. It’s very affordable and doesn’t melt fast like all the other kojic soaps. Most kojic soaps make your skin very dry but this doesn’t. It also has a nice and mild scent.
Product Description: Deep cleansing agent. It has a vitamin which gives natural pink effect in your face. Exfoliates dead skin cells and makes sure skin is clear.
Ingredients: Cell Active White, Liftonin, Vitamin B3, Defensil
Thoughts: This has a stronger cleansing action than the toner. It stings a bit but it really clarifies my skin and prevents me from having pimples. It also has a great exfoliating effect.
Product Description: Completely eliminates blemishes, reduces age spots, rashes, and irritation. Recommended for acne treatment. Peels off old skin and rejuvenates face.
Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Defensil, SSA
Thoughts: The peeling creme has a thick texture that is easy to spread over the face. I experienced stinging sensation whenever I apply this product. Though it worked well in peeling my skin and it gave me baby smooth skin afterwards.
Product Description: Improves the skins ability to remain young and glowing with natural moisture. Prevent unwanted skin color (melanin) from forming.
Ingredients: Cell Active White, RA, Vitamin B3, C and E, Defensil, Milk
Thoughts: It has the same texture as the Peeling Creme but this one is yellowish in color. It is unscented and easy to spread as well. Worked well in keeping my skin fair after peeling.
Product Description: Use as sunblock / foundation. Gives natural glow to your face, makes you look younger, healthier and fresher. Contains SPF 35 which protects the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun.
Ingredients: Cell Active White, Milk, Vitamin B3, C and E, Defensil, PPG
Thoughts: This has a mousse-like texture that is also easy to apply. It has a nice powdery scent too. I love how it keeps my face matte all throughout the day and gives me nice glowing skin.
Now, using this skin set is a bit complicated because it requires you to follow a step-by-step procedure to ensure maximum efficacy. Here’s how to use the Zaine Skin Set:
- Cleanse face, neck, and arms with Skin Toner using facial cotton.
- Wash face with Kojic Whitening Soap.
- Apply Clarifying Lotion in upward stroke using facial cotton.
- Put on generous amount of Peeling Creme. Do not rinse.
- After 15 minutes, apply a substantial amount of Bleaching Creme in a circular motion. Do not rinse. Let it stay overnight.
- Rub face with ice and cleanse face, neck, and arms with Skin Toner using facial cotton.
- Wash face with Kojic Whitening Soap.
- Spread on face an ample amount of Collagen Creme to moisturize the skin and to protect from harmful UV rays.
Now, it’s time for me to share my progress with you. This is me before I started using Zaine Skin Set:
These pictures were taken right before I started using the set. After a few minutes of applying, I could feel a stinging and burning sensation on my face. That was when I realized the importance of rubbing ice all over your face in the morning!
Peeling started on the 2nd day of using Zaine Skin Set. All my dead skin cells are sloughing off slowly. And this is how my face basically looked like by Day 3.
Please excuse my tired face in the photo above. 😛 By Day 4, I am still feeling the stinging sensation. It looks like the peeling has stop, but it hasn’t!
By Day 9, there is still peeling of the skin. I wonder how long this will last. My face has stopped being oily and I can already see my pimple marks fading. There are also no more new pimples popping out. I still feel some stinging sensation though.
My face is becoming clearer and fairer as days go by. I love it! By Day 10, I have stopped wearing makeup to work.
By Day 14, there’s no more stinging sensation. Yey! 🙂 I really love how my complexion has changed. I don’t get pimples anymore and my pimple scars are getting lighter. I also got a nice and rosy complexion. I have also noticed how my skin turned few shades fairer.
And this is me now after more than a month of using Zaine Skin Set. Absolutely no makeup, no filter, no touch-ups! Isn’t this amazing? 🙂
I really love how my skin looks now. There’s no more need to hide under layers of makeup and concealer. I can already leave the house without any makeup on. My skin is also very smooth… like a baby’s. 🙂 I’m also back to having normal skin. Finally, no more oily skin.
In just 1 month, Zaine Skin solved my acne problem which I’ve been battling with for almost a year now. This is what I call a miracle. This is the Zaine Skin difference! 🙂
To those who have acne or stubborn pimples, you might want to give Zaine Skin a try!
So before I end this post, let me just share some do’s and don’ts while using this set.
- Collagen Creme can be reapplied as often as you want. It will be the moisturizer that will keep you fresh and younger-looking the whole day. It will also serve as your sunblock. No need to wash face with soap when reapplying. Apply Collagen Creme on your arms and legs after applying Whitening Body Lotion to achieve flawless skin.
- Apply ice on face every morning to help close your pores. Rub 2-3 ice cubes daily before you wash your face in the morning. For best results, follow this step.
- Gently apply all the products on your face so your skin won’t be damaged.
- Rinse face with water right away after washing your face with Kojic Whitening Soap or 5-in-1 Herbal Whitening Soap. Don’t let the product stay on your face for a very long time. Otherwise, your skin will become so irritated. Also, your skin would get a burning sensation so it would really prompt you to rinse your face.
- Peeling will make your skin more sensitive especially to light. Aside from the Collagen Creme, you may add another layer of sunblock and also make sure you stay away from direct sunlight.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a doctor before using this product.
- First 7-15 days is very significant as this is your healing and cleansing stage. You may or you may not experience the initial reactions but please do not miss a night and a day. Do not panic when initial reactions appear such as redness of skin, stinging sensation, peeling, appearance of new pimples, slight itching of skin, and skin turning darker than before. It is just part of the process and just getting rid of all your impurities.
- Do not worry if you encounter an aged (turned into brown) clarifying lotion and bleaching creme. This is not yet expired.
- Do not prick new pimples and blackheads and whiteheads to avoid having facial scar and wounds.
- Do not touch, pick, prod, and squeeze your pimples.
- Dry your face gently with a soft towel. Do not rub. Rubbing irritates the pores and can cause excessive oil production and redness.
- Do not apply peeling creme on neck area which is more sensitive and might cause irritation.
Now, here’s a treat to all my readers:
Buy 1 Zaine Skin Set and get 1 Kojic Bar Soap and 1 Skin Toner for FREE!
Just tell Ms. Noella Enriquez of Zaine Skin that you’ve heard about them from my blog. This promo is for a limited time only so hurry and buy now! 🙂
♥ Monique ♥