Happy Friday everyone!
- Foundation: Almay Pure Blends Makeup Base in Naked
- Concealer: E.L.F. Concealer in Apricot Beige
- Powder: Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Light Natural
- Contour: E.L.F. Contouring Bronzer
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Virtual Face Powder in Transluscent Pearl
- Eyebrow Pencil: Nichido Minerals / Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut
- Eyeshadow: Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow Quad in the following shades: Sheen (golden yellow), 4Edge (cream), Designer (violet), Backstage Pass (moss green)
- Eyeliner: Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black
- Mascara: Avon Supershock Max Mascara in Black
- Blush: Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach and in Rose Luster
- Lipbalm: ChapStick in Botanical Medley
- Lipstick: Lancome Lipstick in Framboise (bright pink)
- Lip Gloss: Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mauve Movement (old rose)
Here are the steps to recreate the look:
- After cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your face, apply liquid foundation all over your face.
- Apply concealer on spots you want to conceal (like pimples, scars, etc.) and on the area under the eyes. Blend using ring finger.
- Apply powder on face using a powder brush to create a matte finish. Focus on T-Zone area.
- Contour face by applying contouring browser on the hollows of cheeks and in a C-direction from above the eyebrows to the side of the eyes to the hollows of the cheeks. Also apply on jawline and nose line.
- Apply highlighter above the cheekbones, nose bridge, brow bone, and a little bit on the forehead.
- Fill in and define brows using the eyebrow pencil. First, make an outline of the eyebrows. Fill in using light short strokes to mimic hair. Blend using a spoolie eyebrow brush.
- Apply 4EDGE on the inner eyelids, Sheen on the middle of the eyelids, Backstage Pass on the outer eyelids, and Designer on the crease. Blend well using a blending brush.
- Line the upper lash line using an eyeliner. Create a small wing (45 degree angle) at the outer corner of the eyes.
- Apply mascara on upper lashes in an upward motion until all lashes are coated.
- Apply blush lightly in Rose Luster then top with blush in Peach for a nice shimmer and to lighten the overall color.
- Apply lip balm on lips to make it smooth and to remove chapped lips. Swipe on lipstick and then apply gloss on the center of the lips only.
That’s it. 🙂 Hope you like this look.
♥ Monique ♥