I haven’t done a haul in a long time… I was out of these items so I needed to restock. 🙂
Here are the items I bought:
- Collection Big Fake Ultimate False Lash Effect Mascara – Collection is a new brand here in the Philippines and this is their bestseller. 🙂 Can’t wait to try this!
- Fanny Serrano F21 Long Last Gel Eyeliner – All my liquid eyeliners are used up… and since I need an eyeliner, I decided to get this so I can try the gel type this time. 🙂
- Celeteque DermoScience+ Advanced Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel – Since my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer is about to run out, I needed a replacement. I’m excited to try this one because I’m a fan of Celeteque products. I just hope this one is effective. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost is my fave moisturizer and since this one is almost the same price, I sure hope this would give my skin some lovin’.
- Nichido Eye Pencil in Chestnut – Planning to use this for my brows. I gave my eyebrow pencil to my sister before I went to SG so I needed a replacement.
- Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion – My favorite everyday lotion. Smells so good and keeps my skin moisturized all day.
- Ever Bilena Sharpener Duo – Great for sharpening my pencils for the eyebrows, eyes, and lips.
- Bobbie Nail Polish Remover – Since I’ve been doing my own nails, I really need this one. I particularly love this brand because it removes polish efficiently and smells good at the same time.
- Purity Cotton Buds – For removing makeup and simple cleaning tasks.
- Nivea For Men Lip Balm – for my boyfriend
- Maybelline Face Powder in Nude Beige, Celeteque DermoScience+ Restorative Firming Day Cream with SPF 15 and Celeteque DermoScience+ Restorative Firming Overnight Cream – for mama
I know I bought a lot and I rarely shop… but these are mainly restocks and gifts. 🙂 What do you think of my haul?
♥ Monique ♥