Beauty does not have to be all about expensive makeup and skincare products! I strongly believe that natural beauty is best… and to enhance it, one can use environment-friendly and cruelty-free products.
In line with this advocacy, I am joining this 3 day challenge. 🙂
Here are the things I will be doing as part of this advocacy:
- No makeup for 3 days.
- Simplify skincare routine.
- No hair dryers, now and forever.
- Support local designers.
- Host a closet sale this weekend.
- Bring reusable bags to when shopping.
- Buy organic and cruelty-free makeup and skincare products.
- Walk as much as possible (and save on transportation cost).
Here are some of the things that you can do:
At home, turn off all lights which are not in use. used. Switch to energy-efficient light bulbs and appliances.
- Save water. Do not leave water running while brushing your teeth. Collect rainwater and use it to water plants in your home.
- Dry clothes naturally.
- Convert all bills into electric ones. All my bills now are electronically sent to my email.
- Read ebooks. Check out Sophya Libris for unlimited subscription to ebooks.
- Create homemade cleansers.
- Use reusable water bottles instead of buying plastic ones. Use coffee mugs on your favorite coffee houses.
- Combine errands in just one trip to save on gas.
- Walk or ride a bike if possible.
- Turn off your computers at night. Unplug unused chargers and appliances. Donate and recycle electronics.
- Reuse paper. (Use cloth as possible especially in the kitchen)
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Resale. Invest in high-quality, long-lasting products. You might pay more now, but you’ll be happy when you don’t have to replace items as frequently (and this means less waste!
Do you want to be an organic beauty? Click the image above to learn more about this advocacy.
Little things make huge differences.
Share your new commitment to the world!
♥ Monique ♥