Ever since the Gladiator Shoes trend started Summer 2008, almost every girl was rushing to get herself a pair. As we all know in the Philippines, trends here come a little later. Until now, people are wearing flat gladiator sandals fit for summer. It’s not bad at all because as we say “comfort is the key”. To match your fascination with everything gladiator, try this:
The Givenchy Gladiator Bootie available for PhP 50,000.00. Okay. I know what you’re thinking… “Oh no, not another gladiator.” Oh yes. When you’re as fabulous as Givenchy you can stand out from the crowd of trendy footwear. For me, gold is the best color because the black looks just so old school. Try something fresh. Try gold. The high heels just look great, don’t you think?
So ladies, update your look to match the Fall season. (We have this season in the Philippines too, you know.) Here are some suggestions on how to wear them gladiator booties:
- wear with a black mini, white t-shirt, and flaunt your beautiful legs
- wear with leggings/tights
- this will compliment a feminine mini dress (Try watercolor dresses)
- this will go well with long tunic top and skinny jeans
Some tips for you:
- Remember that the shoes call a lot of attention to themselves, so don’t try to do too much. Dress around them with basics and neutral colors, otherwise you’ll look overly-trended.
- If you have thick ankles or wide calves, choose a design that is not too chunky and not too dainty.
- If you want to create the illusion of slimmer legs then match them with the same color opaque tights, to give a lean, fluid look.
- You’re going to look good. So get ready…
Hope I was able to help. 🙂 If you want bolder styles, try Balenciaga the originator of Gladiator Booties.