I’m actually guilty of sending mass PMs (like when I announced my new number) but I make it a habit to delete it after a few weeks. Or I just add a “PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE. PM ME INSTEAD.” warning.
Anyway, now here’s a way to deal with annoying (and recurring) PMs:
1. Go to your INBOX
2. Click PREFERENCES (just beside the RSS INFO logo)
3. You will be directed to “Inbox Settings”
4. Tick/Check “Show “Subscribe,” “Pin,” and “Remove” links for each item”
5. Click OK
6. Go back to INBOX
7. Look for the annoying message which you want to delete.
8. Don’t click it open. Notice that there are 3 icons beside the status which stand for “Subscribe,” Pin,” and “Remove.”
9. Click the X Button which stands for REMOVE.
10. You will be prompted if you are sure you don’t want to receive updates on that particular message. Click OK.
That’s it. 😀 Enjoy life!